The Farmington Fire Department is responsible for providing an efficient and effective delivery of fire, medical, rescue, and life safety emergency services.
The Fire Department also strives to improve the quality of life for City residents and rural area by providing public education and ongoing training for firefighters.
Our fire department has a full-time chief, 6 full-time firefighters and 26 volunteer members and was the first department in the four state area (Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas) to receive the Class 4 rural and Class 4 city fire rating and is completely certified by the state of Arkansas in both equipment and personnel. The city fire rating was upgraded to a Class 3 city fire rating in 2013.
- The primary goals of the Fire Department are to:
- Reduce and prevent the loss of life and property damage
- Improve the outcome of patients
- Quickly rescue trapped victims
- Protect the environment from destruction
- Annual Pancake Breakfast in March
- Annual Muscular Dystrophy Boot Drive in July
372 W. Main
P.O. Box 150
Farmington, Ar. 72730
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
24 hours a day
7 days a week